Monday, November 13, 2006

A star to reach...

As I look up in the sky
With clouds so dark
And diamonds that glitter
I can't help myself but wonder
Where will I see you?
When will I be with you?

You seem so far
And for me you're a star
With million miles away from me
I'd be lucky enough if you could see me

You seem to be so high
Yet I don't know why I still try
To reach you, to hold you
That's what I dream of
But I fear a lot
Would you have a glimpse on me
If we could share the same spot

Everyone promises to catch you
But me? I'll just stay here for you
To listen on your sorrows
To cheer you up in times of trouble
To be strong as your shoulder

No matter how long I wait
For you to know my existence
With the Man listening up above
There's still fate that I believe
Our eyes will soon meet

For your smile wipes my tears
For your voice telling me not to fear
And for the glow you give to my heart
I know there's still hope
There is... There is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter